Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, July 25, 2026

NANA SAYS GRANDCHILDREN'S LOVE HELPS WITH SO MANY MOMENTS

 I love being around youthful energy.

Children are starting out in the world not finishing.

So lately I have met some grandson's friends. Young people. Finishing High School and will be going to university or college or to work.

What is so endearing is the fact they like to talk with me. 

History has been a topic of interest. And now the new Odyssey movie has brought up so much dialogue and questions about the story.

So discussing with young people and getting their views on things that is current is very enlightening.

I realize I do not want to be a stuck old person. 

So what happens is the young people engage with me. And I engage with them.

However I do believe I get more out of it then they do.

Like yesterday I was feeling very old and a little depressed. I had to help a grandson with some rides for friends and voila a deep conversation was struck up. I felt good after the exchanges and rides home.

#beingaroundyoungpeople#engagingwithyoungpeople#talkinghistorywithyoungpeople#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment