Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, July 16, 2023

JULY IS WHIZZING BY TOO QUICKLY

 It seems we hit May, warmer weather.

June is end of school.

July summer is really here.

What half way through the month already.

July that time to mellow. I like mellow. It is good for the soul.

So need to get out and enjoy. 

Morning walks have been good. Some sorting and reviewing my stuff.

Down memory lane.

Community activities are good and easy to attend. Little driving.

So a Shania Twain concert in Toronto. A day with friends in St. Jacobs. 

Granddaughter Grad.

Music at the theatre.


Lavender to have around me is good too!

But quite lazy with my life.

Oh July. Stick around a bit longer.

#july#mellowsummerdays#somefamilyactivities#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment