Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 21, 2023

IS BEING ORDINARY GOOD ENOUGH FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED? I SAY WELL IT IS!

 Social Media has made it seem everyone has such an amazing life. 

Going places.

Doing things.

Lots of friends- well facebook can seem that way. I actually limit how many friends I have. Actually not accepted everyone that wants to be my Friend.

Having a life with a family, a job, a home. 

A Saturday night barbecue.

A birthday cake surrounded by loved ones.

Perhaps not the most expensive car or clothes or jewels, but good enough.

What is ordinary anyway? Some might think your life is not ordinary!!

That spouse may be the envy of others.

There may be parts of your life that are razzle dazzle. And others ordinary.

A good ordinary life well lived surrounded by people you love can be very full.

And after all not so ordinary!!

#anordinarylife#livinganordinarylifetothefullest#alovingfamilyisnotordinary#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment