Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, April 1, 2022

APRIL-A TIME FOR BIRTHDAYS AND SPRING FLOWERS AND WARMER WEATHER

 April sure is a transition month.

I saw crocuses in the garden yesterday.





Three family birthdays. A daughter, a grandson, a brother.

Time to go on exercise walks again. No ice on the sidewalks is my reason.

Finishing many projects and will start some new ones.

Time to plan summer trips whether 1/2 day, day or overnight ones.

I feel change is in the air. A good change. More outdoor fun.

How about you? How does April look for you?

#aprilfornewbeginnings#Ilovefamilybirthdaysinapril#crocuses#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment