Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 19, 2022

ANXIETY CAN CREEP UP ON ALL OF US

 Current events can trigger past events and memories.

Worrying can be a fact of life for many people.

But worrying does not solve problems. It just creates more worry.

Being proactive and tackling the areas of our lives that cause worry, upset and well anxiety does not eliminate them all but helps to take some control of life.

Doing my taxes causes me great angst!

Adolph used to do them. He helped in the last years before he died to do them. I had to do two sets but now only one. Mine.

I always make mistakes that the CRA corrects. I really don't care if I make mistakes as long as I file on time.

Now I have to pay tax installments so the amount paid when I file is not as great because I have already paid some taxes.

So once they done then one less thing to worry about.

#taxes#payingtaxes#completingataxreturen#anxiety#worry#tryingtobeproactive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment