Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, October 11, 2020

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL 2020

 Daughters, granddaughters, sisters, aunts, mothers, grandmothers, well the list could go on.

Girls and Girl power are important to the world.

It goes without saying that all girls are created equal.

Depends on where the girls live.

Education is not equal for all girls.

Health is not equal.

So as we celebrate a Canadian Thanksgiving and are grateful for all we have. Take some time to do something about those other girls in the world.

Small donations to whatever is your cause will be a thing.



I like World Vision to give to husbandry donations of goats and chickens as well as their Education category. Food on the table helps. Makes the family self sufficient.

I donate to a Canadian cause.

I donate to local causes too. Like the Salvation Army's drive each year to fill a backpack for a needy child going back to school with supplies.

I can not save the world. But I can try to help one girl at a time.

#internationaldayofthegirl#helpingthegirlsinourlives#helpinggirlsintheworld#givingtocausesthathelpgirls#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment