Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 29, 2020

HALLOWEEN AND ITS FUN

 So bags of goodies to my grandchildren as I normally do. 

No trick or treating door to door in York Region.

I had made goodie bags for neighbourhood kids. So I will try to find them and give

personally.

The reason is I do not want to eat all the candies.


Of course pumpkins everywhere helps with the mood of restrictions.

Make pies. Use the seeds or do as I do- I leave the pumpkin in my garden for the little animals to eat as well as compose back in the soil.

A time to wear masks too. Since we have been wearing masks for months, it seems a little redundant doesn't it?


#halloween#notrickortreatingdoortodoorthisyear#pumpkins#givingouttreats#reflcetivethoughtsbybarbara#barbardimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment