Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 28, 2020

COVID-19 IS NOT OVER-STAY SAFE

So some people think if a second wave is coming then time to party now.
How juvenile!
It is so simple to wear a mask, safe distancing, wash hands. Stay in your social bubble.
A short day trip to Port Perry on Saturday was so safe.
Masks in store. Line up so not more than 2 at a time in a store.
Picnic away from others.
The street was closed to traffic so made it easy to physical distance.
For me. I still limit how often I go out. I limit the stores where I buy goods.
I am not shopping online for groceries anymore.
I try to wash hands a lot. Lysol packages and goods.
The sooner we all abide by the rules the sooner we can be through this pandemic.
How is it going for you? Are you keeping safe?
#pandemic#wearingyourmask#stayingsafe#stayawayfromtothers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#covid-19

No comments:

Post a Comment