Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 9, 2020

A CELEBRATION OF LIFE 2020-ADOLPH DI MAMBRO

As many of you know I lost my beloved husband Adolph June 23 2020 to complications from end stage COPD and other medical conditions. Since COVID19 limited the realization of a real funeral service, my family and I found other ways to honour him.
What should have been my spoken Eulogy became a written Celebration of Life on the Marshall Funeral Home- Richmond Hill website. So many other beautiful tributes are there.



I have copied my tribute here for those that may not have read it.

Losing someone that is loved is very difficult. But knowing the life made a difference to this world lessens the pain.
#celebrationoflife#writinganeulogy#rememberingAdolph#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

5 comments:

  1. Wow Barb!! So well written and so well loved by you all. I wish I had the opportunity to meet him and taste his delicious cooking, but time was not allowed.
    We love you and pray for peace and contentment for you and your girls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, mama. He sure was loved...to the very end xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never forget the sound of his voice when he called me by name!
    always in my heart! you have been an admirable wife. he was loved by everyone and very much by you. a big Italian kiss to you, Tasha and Sonya

    ReplyDelete