Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, August 25, 2017

DO YOU HAVE A COLOURFUL LIFE?

Do you have a colourful life? What does it really mean? Adding colour to clothes and decor! Doing things that are outside the norm! Having fun! Maybe criminal but that's not what I meant! Colour, lots of it in our lives bring more joy. For example, I rarely wear black- perhaps pants or a skirt with colour added in the other clothes! And yes year round! Winter months need some colour too! Food made with a variety of items make a colourful plate. A garden with many different flowers is a joy to see. So is your life colourful? Give me your thoughts or comments#doyouhaveacolourfullife#quiltsforcolour#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment