Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 20, 2017

5 REASONS TO HAVE A BUCKET LIST

Dreams, goals ambitions.
Why bother to have a bucket list?

1. A bucket list means one needs to write a list!

2. Thinking of dreams, ideas, places to visit takes some thought.

3. Having an imagination to write the bucket list. Imagine!

4. Finding a way to achieve the dreams in life. Saving. Doing. Taking time to achieve it by setting goals.Goals in life means that more can get done.

5. The wonderful feeling when items are checked off the list. It is the best reason to have a bucket list. This blog was part of my bucket  list. I wanted to write and share my ideas.

So why are you waiting.Write your list. Be willing to reach for that bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment