Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 8, 2016

LIFE IS LIKE SUMMER PURPLE

So Purple is my favourite colour. Found these flowers on my daughter's neighbour's lawn. Could not resist a picture.
I try to find purple in my world.
Late summer flowers.
Remember this FIAT from an Italian festival years ago!
Purple in a beautiful quilt.
Some signs have fun sayings.
The colour of jam- Grape from Concord grapes.
And baskets of eggplants!
Purple around us in life. Take your favourite colour and explore your world. Life is like the colour purple!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the phrase, when I grow old, I will wear purple ...

    ReplyDelete