Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 30, 2015

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND-HAVE A GHOUL TIME

Halloween or hallowed eve is the time for children to go door to door to get candies or other goodies. Dressed in a costume of choice it is a fun time for all. Actually it has become a huge money maker not only with the purchase of candies but costumes and items to decorate one's house. I put out a couple of signs- this way to the candy and a little pumpkin. Many people decorate their lawns and homes more than others do at Christmas. I am the pop lady. I give out cans of pop with a bag of goodies. Of course I made huge bags for my grandchildren and special one for the little boy across the street. With rain in the forecast not sure how many children will actually come to the door. There will lots of Halloween parties as Saturday night is the ideal night for parties. Me- I may put on my mask when I give out my treats. From coast to coast have a ghoul time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment