Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 25, 2015

SUNRISE-TIME TO RELECT OR PRAY

Greeting the morning before the sun is up and watching the sky change is a small pleasure of life for many people. Planning the day, saying a morning prayer, greeting loved ones and special hugs from little children can round it off. Sunrise is a positive time of the day. Optimistic about life is my mantra. Starting with positive energy to try to face whatever may come my way! Drinking a favourite beverage like a good cup of coffee or in some places in the world a tea!

The view from my computer area. 
The view where I would rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment