Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 19, 2015

AS SPRING ENDS

 As we come into the summer months, there is a renewed energy in the air. People are talking about their summer plans. Where they are going! What they are doing!  Stores have beautiful outdoor furniture and dishes and colourful napkins! Happy colours! Fun is in the air! For me one of my plans is the Pan Am game events. Hopefully to spend some time downtown on my July week off enjoying the ambiance of the city. Probably go alone to some things as I can take my time snapping pictures and well just enjoying. The garden invites me too but the rain has made my weeding efforts be useless. As fast as I weed, the little shoots become big ones again. Another trip to the store for some spray weed killer is a must!! Oh summer, never really long enough is it?
Oh the wilderness or a favourite lake does call! Can you hear the sound of the Loon?

No comments:

Post a Comment