Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 10, 2015

PAN AM GAMES BEGIN IN THE GTA-WELCOME BIENVENUE BIENVIENIDO

Organizing the Canadian flags for the events to be attended by various family members including myself is fun. I was teasing Adolph- no Italian flags this time. Sonya was at a store for games merchandize and a group from Brazil had bought a bunch of stuff- yeah Brazil! Hopefully the people of the GTA and Ontario will give our visitors a warm welcome in the spirit of sport! I will be attending 4 events in different venues so hope to have a small feel of the activities. Art and entertainment is happening throughout the city so there is lots for the visitors and the locals! Yes, I know- Adolph says there is better coverage on TV but where is the fun in that! Welcome! Bienvenue! Bienvenido! The languages of many participants and all the literature includes these 3 languages. So hello to our side of the world and the people from it! I'll be the enthusiastic Canadian with my little flag!

No comments:

Post a Comment