Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COMPLETE THE SEASON

A stroll through a neighbourhood to look at the lights can be rewarding. Or a drive down a favourite street big or small take in the season. I remember as a little girl driving downtown with the folks, especially University Avenue in Toronto where the lights seemed magical. Now on some reality shows there are families that compete for the most decorated and choreographed to music. Quite a scene!! A couple of strings with some prelit Christmas trees by the door and prelit large candy canes complete my display. No competition at my house. I do love Christmas lights. How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment