Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 3, 2026

IT IS THE YEAR 2026 AND WHY IS ANYONE STILL DOUBTING PROPER PUBLIC HEALTH PROTOCOLS REGARDING COVID

 I think what America is doing to Dr. Fauci is despicable. 

I was in Health Care and lived through SARS at the hospital where I worked.

I get Flu shots every year and have for probably 20 years.

I masked when a patient was under protocols long before COVID,

Covid came along. It was real. It was not a hoax.

Vaccines saved lives. Wearing masks saved lives.

Public Health protocols saved lives.

We had family in Italy during Covid whose protocols were stricter than here in Canada. The number of people that died from Covid was huge.

The anti maskers and anti vaxxers were not right.

Trained medical people who studied Infection control were right.

If there are 20 people for example and 19 get vaccinated they create a herd immunity  for the one that did not. But that one is the one we hear from who now says we were right not to get vaccinated.

Babies, children, youth, adults and seniors need regular vaccinations. Period.

If someone chooses not to be vaccinated, it is on that person if they get sick. 

I know 5 people that died from Covid who refused to get vaccinated.

I know of several people who are suffering from long Covid.

So focusing on Dr. Fauci takes away from the Epstein files and whatever else needs to be hidden in the United States.

I am tired of untrained Medical people in  the community who believe in some misinformation.

Science evolves. New vaccines, New treatments for cancer. Medicine does no harm. But lives are saved every day by trained medical personnel.

All the nonsense on Social Media claiming we were right does not gel with me.

It is on anyone that does not want conventional medicine to deal with the consequences. Don't go to a doctor. Don't get antibiotics for an infection. If bit by a bat, don't get a rabies shot. If you break a bone, don't get treatment. If bleeding out, don't get a blood transfusion. If having a heart attack, talk to others who don't believe in heart medicine.

Come the Fall I will get whatever vaccines are needed to keep me healthy.

Just saying!

#covidprotocolsworked#vaccineswork#Ibelieveinmedicallytrainedpeople#scienceeveolves#longcovidexists#vaccines work#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro



No comments:

Post a Comment