Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 9, 2021

NANA SAYS BACK TO SCHOOL WITH POSITIVE THOUGHTS

 The school year is under way across the country.

Although there is excitement, many parents are literally holding their breathe all will go well.

So breathe.

You have done as much as you can to make sure your little ones will be safe. The big ones know what they have to do.

Protocols are in place.

All children that can be vaccinated right now have been.

We wait for the little ones to have their turn.

Parents need a big hoorah for coping with a terrible 18 months of up and down and worry.

You have been through so much.

As a grandparent I have told my children and grandchildren that I have their back. I will be there for whatever they need.

Nana says you can do it! Why? Because you have already done so much.

#nanasaysbacktoschoolwithpositivethoughts#backtoschoolwithtrepidation#worryingwillnotchangeanything#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment