Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 19, 2021

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-WRITING A COVID STORY

 Since April 5, 2020 I did several walkabouts in my home community of Richmond Hill. Taking photos of COVID signs and activities.

I felt there were enough pictures of healthcare professionals in masks and gowns.

Many of my photos were signs of the time. Along with some personal family photos.





So what would be your COVID story for future generations?

Now is the time to organize it. Your special family celebrations distanced and masked.

For our family it was no funeral for my beloved husband Adolph. So a Celebration of Life on the funeral home website, on my blog and wherever it was relevant.

I always think photos give  special attention to detail. Of course many items were missed. Like the welcome the kids back to school on school signs. Along Mill Street, many signs for drivers to slow down as the kids are back at school.

My little project will be compiled for the local history room at the library too. 

A statement like this can be therapeutic. Putting together your own covid story can help to talk about, reflect, and move forward from this worldwide pandemic. Photos. Video. TikTok. So many ways to do it.

Remember it is your story. Do not compete with others.

#covidstory#yourpersonalcovidstory#writingyourstory#takingpicturesofyourstory#therapeutictorecordyourstory#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment