Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, February 22, 2018

SPRING FLOODS IN WINTER

I wish February would just stay cold so when Spring arrives the ground thaws. The frozen ground and rain do not mix. Some water in the basement and trying to find the spots outside where it is coming in is always disheartening. Usually one little spot that needs to be plugged with a rock. One year it was a stone on the bricks on the pathway so the water would continue down the path. There are areas in Southern Ontario that are flooding so I guess I should not complain. But when there is already enough on my plate, one more aggravation is too much sometimes. Doable but a pain. How is your Winter Spring going? Hope it is going well!
#waterinthebasement#springrunoff#floodinginOntario#frozenground

1 comment:

  1. Maybe there is a friend, relative, or neighbour you can call for help?

    ReplyDelete