Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 17, 2014

NO TRESPASSING-GET THE MESSAGE

No trespassing! Conjures up lots of thoughts and images. It is like telling someone strongly, it belongs to me and stay off. Sometimes we are asked questions about ourselves and really want to say, it's none of your business! Perhaps wearing a sign- no trespassing would suffice. The question I usually want to ask- is why do you need to know that about me!  The whole gossips thing!! Never liked it as a child and even less now!! I find people will tell me what they want. Being an open book with the world is not always a good thing. Yes I know there are many that like to brag about how much money they have, what is in their bank account, how expensive their items like clothes, cars and furniture cost them and their friends, family, relationship is the best and so wonderful. Do we really want to know about some one's sex life!! Yeah, you get it. Having confidants in our lives are necessary. Good to have friends or family that all can be shared with them as needed. Parents can keep some information private from children and vice versa- especially older children. Actually most of my private information is not really that interesting. I don't call myself Boring Barb for nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment