Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 9, 2016

AUGUST HEAT WAVE-LOVE IT

One thing about the heat is the fact that one must try to cool down. So to the beach, a pool or a cold drink under a tree works. I use the rocks along the road by my work under a tree to have my lunch. Summer is so short. The sky and mood feels like August. It is that last hurrah of summer vacation to enjoy thoroughly. Of course many in my family are just hot! They want to complain about the heat. Sorry but I love it when it is too hot to do strenuous work. An excuse to do the quiet, relaxing activities that still need to get done. Organizing stuff but with less expenditure of energy! For those who are hot don't worry it is Canada and we all know what we will face in a few months!

1 comment: