Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 14, 2014

EMBRACING FALL

The beginning of September brings a transition and back to school. Most people get a little down and wonder where did the summer go. Now mid-month Fall is around the corner and it is time to look and see what it will bring. Just reviewed a site of how to spruce up the home with Fall themes. One idea bring out your blankets and afghans for your various seating areas. It is one idea I embrace as I have many crocheted or knitted afghans for all areas of my house. Nothing works better than staying warm while watching TV or reading a good book. As a photography buff, there are many Fall images worth capturing. The colours present such an array of opportunities. Often found very close to home.
Country shots are bountiful. As with my picture from Fall of 2012 taken on a country road a few miles away is still one of my favourites.
Leaves make great backdrops to your photos. Collect some with family members-especially little ones and the craft opportunities are endless! Fall with warmer clothes and brisk walks providing a season to enjoy. I know Adolph is starting to make more soups, sauces and stews. My home is aromatic with the smells of such delicious food.
Trips to markets include the fall vegetables.
I love this field near me with its orange pumpkins ready for harvesting. Fall can be full of memories with all the Canadian Fall Fairs coast to coast and opportunities to continue to enjoy the outdoors. So why are you waiting? Get out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment