Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 24, 2026

BUYING CANADIAN- TRYING NEW PRODUCTS FROM SMALL CANADIAN COMPANIES

 In an effort to buy Canadian and change some habits, I have discovered new companies. Posting on Instagram really helped them to find me.


Soaps from La Marcotterie in Quebec. 
Soaps and other product. Elodie the founder is proud of her products.
From Chelsea, Quebec.
La Marcotterie




New Laundry sheets, toilet bowl cleaner and dishwasher detergent.
From Also Green from Kelowns, BC.
The laundry sheets are great. No plastic containers. I will promote them.



Gentle Moose with new cream for pain, deodorant, Based in Saskatchewan.
Do you like the sweet message on the box from JON?
The muscle rub is good. There are other products like skin care, soap. I may try other products in time.


Trying toothpaste in a jar and a new deodorant from Nelson Naturals- Nelson BC. Tania the founder.

The deodorant is good. Getting used to the new toothpaste. It does save on tubes that do not need to go to a landfill.

Nelson Naturals



Beauty from Bees to try some new skin care products.

From Marwayne Alberta, Michelle the founder has developed these products.

Beauty from Bees

So supporting Canadians risking starting their own companies from coast to coast to coast is my mission.

I love the energy of these founders of their companies.

So as I use the products I will report back to my blog. So far, so good.

#aslogreen#beautyfrombees#nelsonnaturals#gentlemoose#lamarcotterie#canadiancompanies#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#buyingcanadian#supportingcanadians#lovecandadstrongandfree




No comments:

Post a Comment