Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 14, 2024

OCTOBER THANKSGIVING IN CANADA

 Shopping and serving for a Canadian Thanksgiving is work but worth it.

I had my peeps. 11 of us for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.

Appetizers, the traditional Canadian Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings and dessert with pumpkin and apple pies. 

It was lots of work as I try to clean my house as well as prepare for a meal.

I am a little tired today but for some reason not as tired as other years.

Maybe I am just in better shape than I realize.


So with the blessings of the season, what thankful thoughts do you have?

#thanksgivinginCanada#turkeydinnerwithallthetrimmings#pumpkins#turkey#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment