Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, September 23, 2024

ARTWALK IN RICHMOND HILL-FUN DAY TO HONOUR ARTISTS IN THE COMMUNITY

 



List of artists and participants at the event.



The Richmond Hill Arts Council is always there supporting the Arts Community in Richmond Hill.

I took over a hundred photos of the Artists and various staff working during the day at the Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts.

I posted on my Facebook page and tagged several people who were there.

It feels good to give others an opportunity to be seen.





Some samples of the art at the show. See the canvas on the top right. I bought it for $80.00. I loved the pink in it. The artist was Irene Schaefer.

Having some original art pieces in my home always brings me pleasure.

Art is good for the soul.

#art#ireneschaefer#artwalk2024#richmondhillartwalk2024#buyingoriginalartisgoodforthesoul

No comments:

Post a Comment