Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, August 30, 2024

HOW TO BE A GOOD TRAVELER-SOME TALES OF A BAD ONE

 Coming home from my dad's funeral. June 2027 from Kelowna

I had paid for the seat on the plane as I have always done just to get the seat I wanted.

A mom with a child sat beside me but then she was moved to another seat and another passenger came there.

At the end of the flight the mother of the young mom came to thank the passenger while giving me dagger looks because this other woman had traded seats and I had not.

I remember the family of six who had not reserved their seats like I had and came late to check in and had to be placed apart.

So why does another traveler with a child and family think they should take over the seating arrangement.

I think parents with children can book their seats together or come early to the flight.

I understand children need to be with a parent-always so accommodations can be made. 

Every passenger on the plane has a story so don't assume the lady not giving up her seat that was paid in advance is not a nice person.

#travelling#givingupaseat#everyonehasastory#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment