Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 31, 2015

LANGSTAFF SECONDARY SCHOOL CELEBRATED ITS 50TH REUNION

Langstaff Secondary School had its 50th reunion on May 30th. Located in Thornhill Ontario, it was my High School. Started there September 1964 and finished June 1969. So yesterday going to the 60s room, it was the old geiser room- who would have thought so long ago that I would be part of the old group. Talking with current students who were enthralled to meet some of the original students, it was an honour to be there. 5 years of my life- good years. I loved school. Met and later married my High School Sweetheart. Able to reconnect with many people even though a group of us meet annually to have lunch. Think we will add a few new ones to that group after the reunion. Talking and updating at a dinner at night for about 15, it was a good day. Reunions are necessary. We all like to belong somewhere to something and someone. Have you gone to a reunion lately? Is it time to reconnect?

No comments:

Post a Comment