Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NANA SAYS HAVE FUN PICKING THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME FOR YOUR CHILD

Picking the right Halloween costume for your little ones can be fun or stressful. I like the fun part. There are so many premade ones to buy or order. Superheroes to princesses to whatever you want. I used to make the costumes for my kids. It was fun. Putting together an outfit can use many items around the house. One could analyse the costume a child picks. It tells something about character and interests. Remember Halloween for children is one of the most important events outside Christmas. So what would you like to wear. I know every adult is really a kid at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment