Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 14, 2014

REUNIONS BRING A CIRCLE TO LIFE

Reunions are fun. A time to get together and chat with old friends and acquaintances. Promising to make it an annual event. Like my lunch on Saturday, meeting up with High School friends and catching up with our lives. Reconnecting with different parts of our lives allows the past to give meaning to the present. Rather fun. It doesn't matter that we are all older because we are older at the same time. I liked it. Sometimes being with too many young people spins my head. All the concern about wrinkles and how young they want to look-"do I do collagen or get a face lift or big lips"-well you get the picture. My High School group feel just comfortable in their own skin, thank you very much! So we look a little older-well we are older! Then there will be Easter with some family members sharing food with us at the table that have not been with us for the longest time-reunion! I like meeting all the people I can in my life-warts and all. Accepted with my flaws and accepting others with their flaws! Are you planning a reunion soon? If so, just sit back and make it simple. Be thankful there are people in your life that want to be with you and you with them! Like life's circle! Nice to go to the other side of it sometimes!
#reunions#highschoolreunions#meetingfriendsonceayearforlundh#funtoreconnect#circleoflifebyconnectingwithhighschoolfriends#nicetobewithpeoplewhoknewmewhen

No comments:

Post a Comment