Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 18, 2015

CANADA HAS LOTS OF PINK IN THE SPRING

Our street has houses with pink flowering trees.
A row of pink trees.

Pink trees line the park where the grandchildren play sometimes.

A close shot of a pink bush.

A garden full of pink tulips.
A pink and white tulip in my garden.

A cluster of pink tulips growing next to my flowering bush.

Of course, my favourite local building is pink all year round. The Richmond Hill Central Library is a wonderful example of how pink can be used. Do you like the colour pink? Nature has a nice way of using it doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment