Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 11, 2014

AND THE 2014 GILLER PRIZE WINNER IS

I watched the awards for the Giller Prize finalists last night. To hear clips from books I have yet to read. The range of ages of the authors as well as gender was refreshing. The story lines intriguing as many have a backdrop of an historical event. Celebrating Canadian literature, how Canadian! On yes the winner is Sean Michaels- US Conductors. What is the story? Well come on you will have to check it out yourself- at the bookstore, at the library or online! I won't make it that easy for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment