Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 7, 2016

FUN AT CIRQUE DU SOLEIL

LUZIA- a Mexican theme- is currently playing in Toronto at the Portlands on Lake Ontario. Just look for the big tent! I had the opportunity to go with my oldest daughter and two grandchildren last Wednesday night. I had heard so much about Cirque. They have been a Canadian icon for years. So seeing the show live and in colour was an absolute treat. Buying popcorn or licorice to watch the performances was a must. Some of the acts seemed so simple until one realizes the absolute muscle control of the Core! Lots of colour, fun, music and even the main clown was good. Tired the next day but a good tired! Thanks Tash and grandkiddies for the good time! And I even have a fridge magnet!

1 comment: