Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 18, 2016

A WALK ON A QUIET STREET

An early morning walk can bring a sense of meditation to one's life. A safe neighbourhood close to home! Walking briskly and comtemplatively is as good as a rest! Pushing out negative thoughts, letting ideas and happy memories come in! Listeing to the birds. Noticing the trees and gardens. Being aware of any traffic. A simple yet enjoyable activity of daily living. One to continue lifelong. With aging approaching, perhaps not as brisk!

1 comment:

  1. the older I get, the slower I get ... my longest walks are in grocery stores where I often go up and down every aisle ... then I suffer from sore feet!

    ReplyDelete