Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 4, 2016

NANA SAYS YOUR CHILDREN MAKE YOU A MOTHER

Being a mother comes with challenges at every age and stage. For me having two beautiful daughters who helped me find the spirit and depth of feelings for another person. To see them grow into two amazing mothers with their children has been one of life's greatest blessings. Each their own person learning from the family but going on in life to be the people they needed to be. Like Khahil Gibran wrote- we have children then like an arrow from a bow we shoot them to the world! Then the little grandchildren came along and more spirit and soul and love comes from within. To all the mothers, aunts who did not have children but love family, friends with children, grandparents- have a blessed and happy Mother's day on Sunday. Raising children is a tough task to embrace life long! My life would not have been the same if children had not been part of it! Thank you to my daughters. Wonderful to have you in my life!

1 comment: