Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 24, 2016

NANA SAYS TAKING GROUP SHOTS OF CHILDREN IS LIKE HERDING CATS

Celebrating a special anniversary and wanting some group pictures with the grandchildren was fun. It is hard to get everyone together. There is always one child that does not want to be in the photo. However the adults taking the pictures can be creative and find the missing one in the background or on the edge looking on. So in the picture! Ha!! One of my favourite group shots with my older daughter's family is my granddaughter pouting at the end of the couch. A group portrait- all four in the picture! I was able to get a prelunch snap while waiting in the front of the restaurant with everyone in it! Not too posy but a fun casual shot none the less! Now try to get a picture of more than 5 cats- yeah basically the same thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment