Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 16, 2016

AN ANNIVERSARY CRIUISE-THE TORONTO HARBOUR

Really wanting to do something for our anniversary, a simple Toronto harbour cruise was fun. A brunch served as part of the day was easy on the walking for my hubbie.
The young maitre de, Rio asked where we originated. When I said I was born in Toronto as was my mother, he seemed a little perplexed. Perhaps with the city's diversity, it needs to be said there are many multi generational Canadians around the town. It seemed with the party beside us where the birthday boy was turning 96 it was evident there were more of us!
Capturing a Porter Airlines plane flying into the Toronto Airport was a good photo.


The day was unseasonally cold but many were taking their sailboats for  a spin! The water had lots of white caps so I don't know if I would be sailing. The warmth of our cabin was just fine.
The tour lasted two hours plus and took us in around the Toronto islands. An easy and fun way to spend an anniversary day. We would have walked around downtown but it would have been just too cold.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea for celebrating your anniversary and amazing photos to accompany your post!

    ReplyDelete