Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, April 29, 2016

A CANADIAN WALK IN THE PARK

Walking is an easy way to enjoy the outdoors. To a favourite park, along the street or if lucky a walk on the beach. Slow, fast or even power walking with weights are some of the milieu I have used. Taking a camera is a wonderful way to capture little and big images.
  Near a park can be a town street with interesting captures. Too early to take photos of spring flower beds but it will happen soon!
Of course my walk always includes going by my local pink library. The Central library in Richmond Hill with its windows and light for patrons. So what are you waiting- get your runners and your camera- get walking! Or running if you prefer!

1 comment: