Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 16, 2015

PEACE BEGINS WITH ONE

With all the tragedies in the world, peace and hope for a better world begins with one. Share with 2 others who can share with 2 others. 2 to the power of infinite will help solve the problems of the world, one person at a time. Trying to suppress all the negative thoughts against others including our enemies takes incredible love and hope! Loving all the children of the world! Working towards education and health for all so they too can have a future! Peace, love, charity but the greatest of these is love. I work and struggle every day on trying not to judge others but it is a difficult task when I view events like Paris. But peace starts with one so I will do my best to live up to my own words!

No comments:

Post a Comment