Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 16, 2015

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE IN A HURRY

Waiting in line to make my purchase at a children's store, the clerk was serving another customer. She looked at me and said I will be with you shortly. I replied without thinking, it's okay I am not in a hurry. Then I added- life is too short to be in a hurry all the time! It made me think that the best moments in life are not rushed. Taking our time to do activities brings more meaning. Mistakes are made when done quickly! Just relaxing and doing something methodically and with pleasure does bring more joy! I usually ask where is everyone rushing?

No comments:

Post a Comment