Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 17, 2015

A JULY SUMMER GARDEN 2015

I love these summer flowers. Grow tall! A nice contrast to the green in the garden. And the weeds are diminished. The summer garden needs lots of work. I found a great clear the path spray which has diminished the growth in most of my paths. With the rain today, I must wait for a warmer day so the spray does not get washed away. The vegetables are coming in leaps and bounds. Our oregano crop is plentiful. Two types of zucchini - the regular green and a yellow one.
The cone flowers are abundant too. So durable in all kinds of weather, a welcome addition to any Canadian garden. How is your garden? Are you enjoying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment