Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 10, 2015

TULIPS IN A MAY GARDEN

Taking a few pictures of my tulips in the garden has given me some inspiration to find larger beds with these beautiful spring bulbs.
The variety and colours are always inviting.

Of course, many purple varieties!
One of my favourite pictures from the trip to Ottawa during the Tulip Festival in 2011. A gift from the Dutch- the many tulip bulbs for every spring. So if you can't get to the Netherlands then go to Ottawa in the next couple of weeks or just walk around your neighbourhood looking for the beautiful tulips. Do you have tulips in your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment