Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 18, 2015

PHOTOS FROM A VICTORIA DAY STROLL IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

Long weekends usually mean lots of work around the house and garden. To cut up the monotony of such work a leisurely stroll in early morning with my camera was a photographer's heaven.
Pink and green on the street where I live.
A path in the park.
Walking along Yonge Street.
Not the fountain of youth, but a pretty fountain nevertheless.
A sea of tulips or maybe just a garden.
Heading back to my street. Dandelions are everywhere!
A fence makes a nice backdrop for a flowering tree.
A contrast of brown and green. A camera can capture so many images- actually endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment