Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 13, 2015

BE LIKE A BUTTERFLY

Feeling like a butterfly these days as the cocooning occurring over the winter months is being shed. Trying to transition to more light and the thought of outdoor activities as the freedom of less outdoor wear. Still wearing good warm, waterproof boots and coat as the mornings are chilly. Butterflies are optimistic as metaphorically they are so symbolic of change. So what kind of butterfly would you be? I am just looking forward to seeing some Monarch Butterflies return to my garden again. Perhaps I'll look for butterfly images in the world. A quiet hope for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment