Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, January 24, 2015

SICKNESS BRINGS HUMILITY

We all like to be healthy and energetic and setting the world on fire. But if sickness prevails, admit it and do what needs to be done to get better. Rest-preferably in one's bed, plenty of liquids, light food and re-evaluate one's life. What brought on the sickness? A virus? The flu? Food poisoning? Let your body do its thing like gross purging- you know what I mean and we all heal. Yes, stay away from other others in case it is contagious! Healing physically comes with stopping and healing. Trying to forge on when unwell does not work! So taking my own advice and two days of rest, on the mending road. I really need to attend a social event tonight so will get another nap to reassure this body it is doing better! I hate being sick but having the ability and knowledge to get well overcomes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment