Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 11, 2014

REMEMBRANCE DAY-TWO MINUTES OF SILENCE

It does not seem like much but two minutes of silence gives time to think. I often wonder what others may be thinking about. I usually think of my family and how lucky we are to live in a country like Canada. Then I think about the families who have lost loved ones and those who have people serving today. Two minutes does go by rather quickly. What are your thoughts? What do you think about? What are you remembering? You do not have to share as the two minutes are really your private moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment