Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 17, 2014

MONDAY MONDAY

A snowy Monday morning makes the drive slower and tedious. Mondays are hard to take at the best of times. After my layoffs from work over the years I tried to act as if I was just lucky to have a job and well welcome Mondays. Then I decided lots of people have jobs and are not very grateful but resentful they even have to work. So I found a middle ground. I could be mixed- wish the weekend was longer and be happy when Monday is finished so I could continue on my projects at home. Don't get me wrong, I do love my job but sometimes the politics get me down. Being home doing my own thing does bring lots of pleasure too. So here's hoping this Monday will bring joy, opportunity to learn and appreciation of life. It is just another day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment