Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ROCKS, ROCKS AND MORE ROCKS

My garden is full of rocks. The big ones line my pathways and the little ones make decorative patches in some spots. My two large granite rocks on my front yard are either loved by the neighbourhood or cursed. I was told once by someone she did not like the colour. Hum!! We inherited them. They were supposed to go to a client who reneged on using them so they ended up with us. There will be a buyer someday. But for now like time they will sit. The thing about rocks is they are older and will remain older than any human. Rocks have history. They can add decorative flavours to gardens and pool areas that give a sense of belonging to the world. But if you know anyone that would want to buy my rocks, just email me at abdm@rogers.com . And you can have a piece of history!

No comments:

Post a Comment