Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 11, 2014

DOES A BLUE THURSDAY AFFECT OUR MOOD?

A blue Thursday with all the rain in Southern Ontario and a major snowstorm in Calgary, the weather can determine the feelings of many people. The dark morning and worry of a longer commute can start the day with trepidation. Weather patterns with highs and lows seem to affect the joints in some people. Do you hear someone say "I think rain is coming because my knee hurts!" Migraine sufferers will claim the weather brings on those headaches. Then the full moon and all the weather predictions. We just had another super moon. Did it affect anyone differently? Maybe our blue Thursday is the fact it is a 5 day week after last week's 4 day week. So it just seems as if we are working longer. Perhaps I am just projecting my own thoughts and feelings on the day. It is just a day like any other day. Well blue is a nice colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment